Benhavis is a mountain village 7km inland from the coast surrounded by beautiful parkland. It is very picturesque with has narrow winding streets unsuitable for cars.
It is noted for its high class restaurants and perhaps this is one reason why it has attracted a number of ex pats to the village and surrounding area.
Have you heard of the Aldea? Aldea translates hamlet and it’s a kind of traditional Andalucian village within Benahavis: an idea dreamt up by British sculptor David Marshall.
Plots of Land For Sale Benahavis Marbella
The situation is varied and continuously changing. Please contact us for an update.
Restaurants Benahavis El Madroñal
The foodies Mecca of Andalucia, Benahavis has an abundance of first class restaurants. It’s probably best to park outside the village and walk in.
- Amanhavis Hotel & Restaurant
- Flor de Lis: Galician and Mediterranean seafood stunning views
- La Torre: Tapas seafood good wine
- Los Abanicos: Mediterranea and International
- Los Faroles: one of the oldest and one of the best signature dishes are ternera en salsa (beef in sauce a typical Spanish dish) and pepper chicken
- Restaurante Eugenio Las Canas: Mediterranean, Spanish and vegetarian
- La Escalera: notable selected menu available on a terrace
- Rufinos: popular and good value for money
- All-in-1 Café: healthy and organic ingredients
- El Castillo
- El Molino: dinner only signature dishes include Beef Wellington
- Amigos: international including Argentinian, French and Japanese on a lovely terrace
Hotels Benahavis Marbella
Golf at Benahavis Marbella
- Club de Golf El Higueral BENAHAVIS picturesque 9 hole course
- Los Arqueros Golf & Country Club BENAHAVIS 18 hole course designed by Seve Bllesteros etiquette and dress code important
- Los Almendros Golf 9 holes spectacular views
- Club de Campo La Zagaleta BENAHAVIS two beautiful 18 hole courses
- Los Flamingos Golf
International schools accessible from Benehavis, Marbella
- Laude International College San Pedro: Probably the best one of all of them
- Aloha College Nueva Andalucia (non profit making charitable trust)
- The English International College: teaches the English National Curriculum ages 3 to 18 about 80% English and 20% other international pupils
- Swans: a primary and secondary school operating since 1971
- Calpe International School
- San Jose: not an International School but a bilingual private school