Nueva Andalucia is an up-market residential area stretching inland from the sea over rolling hills with lakes and surrounded by the best golf courses. Luxury villas and gated communities offer respite from the busy surrounding beaches and visitors to Puerto Banus.
Plots of Land For Sale at Nueva Andalucia, Marbella
We have spent some time researching plots of land for sale at Nueva Andalucia, Marbella. Contact us for an update.
Hotels Bars Restaurants near Nueva Andalucia Marbella
There are plenty of good quality restaurants with a whole range of international cuisine available.
Marbella is surrounded by the most beautiful beaches in the Costa del Sol. A lot of investment has been made in developing them to the very highest standards, without spoiling the environment in any way. Going east and west from Marbella city centre, there are plenty to choose from.
- Playa de Guadalmina is located to the east of the Guadalmina River, close to the Hotel Guadalmina.
- Playa Lindavista is in San Pedro de Alcántara, where an added attraction of Roman ruins provides an alternative to sunbathing.
- Playa de San Pedro de Alcántara is a very long beach – around 3km in total – and is flanked by the paseo maritimo making it very popular with holidaymakers.
- Cortijo Blanco beach can be found at the eastern end of the San Pedro seafront promenade on a small headland, very close to the Urbanization Cortijo Blanco.
- Nueva Andalucia, just west of Puerto Banus, is another of the most famous beaches in Spain. It is very popular with younger beachgoers due to the likes of Buddha Beach Club and various other popular beach bars and restaurants.
- Playa Rio Verde lies just to the east of Puerto Banus, next to Rio Verde itself. To get to the beach you must cross the river using a footbridge
- El Ancón is a much quieter beach in the village of Ancon to the west of Marbella, near Puerto Banus and worth visiting if you’d like to escape the crowds
- Nagüeles beach is found along Marbella´s ‘Golden Mile’ on the paseo maritime next to Marbella Beach Club
- El Faro is another of Marbella’s busier beaches and ideal for families since backs onto the outdoor play area. It can be found to the west of the marina
- La Bajadilla is also quite busy as the water is so still, and quite large measuring 700X40m. You can find it next to Marbella Marina
- La Venus – also known as Playa el Fuerte (named after the fort) – is located beside the Fuerte Hotel. It is quite small at just 400 X 50m, but ideal if you’re just looking for a quiet read
- El Cable lies between the fishing port and the Rio Real and is very popular with a wide variety of services
- Banana Beach, found next to El Cable beach, could be considered one of the best beaches in Marbella by a younger, partying generation, since there is always live music and a fairr amount of drinking going on too!
- Funny beach gets its name due to the high concentration of entertainment facilities for children, so the beach is very popular with young families
- Pinillo Monteros beach is backed by the Urbanización los Monteros, and boasts a number of sand dunes,certainly making it one of the best beaches near Marbella. It stretches 940m and there are seldom crowds to disturb. Found just to the west of El Faro
- El Alicate can be found next to Urbanización del Mar and can be recognized easily due to its dark sand tones. It is also known as Playa Pinomar
- Las Chapas is a smaller beach near Marbella, found next to the Urbanization Las Chapas and Las Chapas campsite
- Playa Artola is situated to the east of Cabopino Puerto Deportivo, occasionally referred to as punto ladrones due to the Torre Ladrones watch tower which dominates the skyline
Shopping at Nueva Andalucia Marbella
Centro Plaza Nueva Andalucia: http://centroplaza.es/en/ has lots of restaurants, shops, bars, with a wide range of services. There is a street market next to the bullring every Saturday morning.
Golf accessible form Nueva Andalucia, Marbella
- Los Naranjos Golf Club NUEVO ANDALUCIA 18 holes wide and hilly built by Robert Trent Jones
- Magna Marbella Golf MARBELLA 9 holes
- Real Club de Golf Las Brisas NUEVO ANDALUCIA 18 holes designed by Robert Trent Jones one of the best golf courses in europe
- Aloha Golf NA one 9 hole and one 18 hole course www.clubdegolfaloha.com
- Monte Paraiso MARBELLA Golf 9 holes at the base of La Concha Mountain spectacular views
- Alcaidesa Links Golf Resort La Linea two 18 hole golf course one by Peter Allis and one by Dave Thomas wide open fairways some blind
- Golf Río Real 18 holes designed by Javier Arana
International schools accessible from Nueva Andalucia, Marbella
- Laude International College San Pedro: Probably the best one of all of them
- Aloha College Nueva Andalucia (non profit making charitable trust)
- The English International College: teaches the English National Curriculum ages 3 to 18 about 80% English and 20% other international pupils
- Swans: a primary and secondary school operating since 1971
- Calpe International School
- San Jose: not an International School but a bilingual private school