This house has an Energy Certificate Rating A which is still uncommon in Spain.
Energy efficient and other features include:
- Solar hot water
- Photo voltaic electricity
- Underfloor heating and cooling. The cooling automatically cuts off before the condensation point is reached. The effect of underfloor cooling is one of entering a cave of a cathedral in the summer
- Air source heat pump
- Extra insulation rock wool and polystyrene combination for energy efficiency
- Low emissivity glass
- LED lighting
- “Smart” demotic system that allows the systems to be operated remotely. The systems are operated from London and the house is comfortable on arrival
- Independent temperature control for each room so it is possible on a spring day to have air conditioning at the front of the house and heating in a room at the back of the house
- Leave the house button: one button the closes the security shutters, turns off all appliance including those on stand-by (except the fridge and freezer)
- Music in every room
- Infinity effect on the swimming pool to make the most of the spectacular views over the sea
- Large open plan living kitchen dining area in front of a shaded terrace looking out across the infinity pool to the sea
- Timber frame roof for pleasing aesthetics and to use a sustainable material
- Low maintenance garden
- Natural stone tiles on the terrace
PLEASE NOTE: With Eco Vida Homes you are in charge of the costs. We have a method for staying on Budget. Call us to find out how this Works Tel 0034 958 990 964
With Eco Vida Homes you are in charge of the design. Our job is to make your vision a reality.
Full Cost Analysis Available: (not published here to protect our client’s privacy). If you contact me then, with our client’s permission I may be able to let you see a full cost analysis so you can compare with your own project.