Eco Vida Homes:
It is like Grand Designs; only without the drama.
Call to discuss how much your project might cost; +34 958 990 964
- _ We care; that’s easy to say but less easy to back up so here is what some of our clients have said about us. Many of these are professionals in the property industry and they have chosen us as their architects and project managers in Marbella.
- _ Our architecture is inspired by you, the kind of design you like and your lifestyle. We focus on your desires.
- _ We offer a wrap-around service. This is particularly attractive for foreigners who are unfamiliar with the process and local business environment. We go beyond normal architect services catering for the Northern European who wants to build a villa in Marbella.
- _ Take a look at some of our projects.
- _ We provide a free appraisal of your plot including a cost appraisal and planning consultancy with the local authority.
- _ Take a look at who we are. We are very straight. What you see is what you get
- _ Why not give us a call? +34 958 990 964.
- _ We provide architectural and project management services in Marbella and the Costa del Sol
Your Architect in Marbella
Now the first one, empathy, is obviously the most important because it’s absolutely crucial that your architect has an intuitive sense of what your vision is for your home. Not, by the way, their vision or what they think your vision should be, but your vision. That’s the only thing that counts; It’s what distinguishes the best architects.
And of course at the beginning of a relationship this is the most difficult thing for you to assess because everyone looks good at the beginning.
They are charming and they’re going to put their best foot forwards and you’re only going to find out whether they were the right person or not at the end or perhaps when you´ve spent some money and spent some time and it’s all looking costly to change routes.
So what I would say to you is ask to see our written testimonials from people who’ve been with us from the beginning all the way through to the end and who have written to us to say thank you. And by the way you can ring those people up and talk to them. They’re absolutely fine with that.
It is crucial that your Marbella architect speaks excellent English and is understands the expectations of Northern Europeans wanting to build in Spain.
The second thing: price. Architects' studios can charge whatever they like, although there are recommended fees by the College of architects. So we’ve got celebrity architects who charge a lot and who are doubtless very good. We do the same thing. We charge standard prices but we are also excellent and can do exactly what those celebrity architects do.
And of course if you want cheap and cheerful, I wouldn’t recommend it, but you’ll find the whole range of architects available in and around Marbella and the Costa del Sol.
The third thing: their experience. Obviously it’s important that your architect has direct experience of the kind home that you want to build so again asked to see examples of the homes that we have built.
We can send you photographs, costs, videos. We don’t put them on the website to protect the privacy of our clients but for qualified prospective clients we can show you our work.