Cabopino is a hidden jewel: a quiet and charming marina off the beaten track (at least if anywhere is on the Costa del Sol then this is). It has some lovely restaurants and boating activities from the marina.
Hotel near Cabopino
Probably the best one is Hotel Don Carlos
Restaurants at Cabopino
Albert’s on the marina specialises in steaks.
It has a great family beach with sand, shallow waters: great for children and not crowded.
Playa Artola / Playa de la Dunas-Carib is a nudist beach.
All the beaches from Benalmadena to Cabopino are easily accessible by car from Cabopino within about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Playa Calahonda: a long wide beach next to Calahonda with lively beach bars but big enough to get away from them. At the western end is the Cabo Pino Marina
- El Cabo Rocoso (rocky beach) with rocks at the waters edge: quiet good for snorkelling and watersports
- Butiplaya (Torrevieja beach) family beach with lifegards showers, toilets, disabled access, beach beds, watersports, etc Blue Flag in 2012
- Playa Cala de Mijas: promenade, lots of chiringuitos and restaurants + La Torre de la Cala + toilets and changing facilities
- Cala del Mora: a large bay
- El Bombo beach: a cliff at the end good for snorkelling and scuba diving
- Playa Chaparal Nudist Beach: Hiiden from the road, snorkelling, chiringuito
- El Faro: sandy and clean, chiringuito, shore fishing
- Playa de la Campana / El Charcon: to the east of El Faro, Sandy and clean and quiet
- Playa Mare Nostrum / Peñon del Cura: rocky, snorkelling and scuba diving, clean
- Playa del Castillo / El Egido: beach bar, mouth of River Fuengirola
Golf near Cabopino
- Cabopino Golf Course has great views
- Mijas Golf International: founded 1976 Two 18 hole courses Los Lagos and Los Olivos
- Miraflores Golf founded1990 – 18 holes
- La Cala Resort Golf: founded 1989 – three 18-hole courses including Campo America, Campo Asia and Campo Europa
- Calanova Golf Club 18 holes
- La Siesta Golf :founded in 1990 – 9 holes
- La Noria Golf Resort founded in 2003 – 9 holes
- Santana Golf & Country Club founded 2004 18 holes
- Cerrado del Aguila(founded 2006 – 9 holes
- El Chaparral 18 holes